I thought about posting this on Craigslist but it’s seriously not even worth the effort meeting people to off-loading such junk. To storage the lot goes!
- 8-port 10mbps Ethernet Soho Hub
The manufacturer seemingly wants to 100% hide its brand from the packaging, manual, and equipment. Ethernet 8/16-Port 10Base-T Stackable Hub.
- Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster
Ideal for your desktop to avoid whinging about too many cords tangling up precious domestic space. Go wireless and give your missus one less reason to complain.
- Logitech Cordless Desktop 967461-0403
Wireless keyboard and mouse combo. See above.
- Tekram Ultra SCSI DC-315U
50 pin. What up.
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6300 1.86GHz 1066MHz FSB 2 MB L2 Cache
Melt it into an ashtray maybe?
- StarTech ST100S Ethernet card
Designed for Windows 98!
- TMS418169DZ-60 SIMM DRAM 2x8mb
Show the ladies your VGA graphics in Ultima! Guaranteed panty dropper!
Also four CaseLogic flip books for storing CD/DVDs. 30x, 100x, and two 200x.
Are landlines relevant anymore? No. But I have a GE 26920GE2 cordless phone.